Friday, May 26, 2017

Signs and Symptoms of Multiple Sclerosis

The orange ribbon signifies Multiple Sclerosis awareness

Multiple Sclerosis is a chronic condition that affects the central nervous system such as the brain, spinal cord and optic nerve. While MS affects everyone differently, below are some of the most common signs and symptoms associated with the disease.

  • Fatigue
  • Numbness or tingling
  • Muscle spasms, stiffness and weakness
  • Pain
  • Vision problems
  • Mobility problems
  • Lack of concentration
  • Depression and anxiety
  • Speech problems
  • Bladder and bowel problems
For more information on MS, visit Dr. Ali Ghahary's website at http://alighaharyvancouver.ca.

1 comment:

  1. First, I want to complement this site administrator for creating this platform I frequently get cold sores(which lasts for 5-6 days on my lips and its painful both physically and mentally) .. As a bodybuilder, I basically get outbreak due to the daily pressure and heat in the body.. Recently I stumbled upon my salvation. I found a herbal remedy to cure hsv completely, in just 4weeks ..

    I got to know about Dr Utu after seeing a lady's testimony online. I reached the doctor and I ordered for herpes herbal medicine. He sent the herbs to me and I started making use of them. In just 2days, the cold sores are cleared. 4weeks after medication, I went to the hospital for test of cold sores and it was completely NEGATIVE.

    By following every prescription, i was able to cure my cold sore in less than 4weeks. 100% natural herbs no after effect.
    Note: Please do let others know if this work for you.
    The doctor's email is drutuherbalcure@gmail.com
    Note : follow all instructions accordingly..

    If you are sure that you have benefited from this African herbs be courageous to inform others.
    Thanks in advance.

    ReplyDelete